C4 Forums | Control4

Incoming DS call never stops ringing

On 8/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, Olichops said:

So when my front door bell, DS2, is pressed it will ring the control4 app on my iphone continuously until the end of time.  Happens on both iPhones. Running latest firmware 3.3.0 Help as really annoying.

Do u have separate accounts for each device?

On 8/4/2022 at 9:24 PM, Olichops said:

No I don’t. How do I add an additional account?

Yea, each phone that have intercom need a separate account, u can create these in customer.control4.com, log out and log in to your system in OS3 app with individual accounts. Let’s do that first then will see, but generally Intercom on Phones will rang even if you answer the call on screens, etc, there is no way you can silence it.

I also think there is a bug with Android that it rang longer than IOS, in any case we stopped receiving Intercom calls on mobile devices, performance is lousy and we receive audio only calls, etc!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Amy, that did the trick! Now I have the issue of no video on my DS2 mini. Audio works fine and other touch screens work fine also.  Tried a reboot of station and controller.  I see there is an open issue on Control 4 aka Snap down detector.  Any word on a fix?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 6:57 PM, Olichops said:

Thanks Amy, that did the trick! Now I have the issue of no video on my DS2 mini. Audio works fine and other touch screens work fine also.  Tried a reboot of station and controller.  I see there is an open issue on Control 4 aka Snap down detector.  Any word on a fix?

It’s a going issue and random, has no fix, I just gave up receiving video from DS2 calls on IOS, I don’t use android phones outside home! Audio only is fine as long as it works!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.