C4 Forums | Control4

Timing of when new controllers are shipping??

Steelermedallion

5 hours ago, Steelermedallion said:

Feel like I’m not getting consistent answers….how much are most paying for core 3 and how long of a wait

Do any of community members have experience with the hardware and recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need a dealer to install it too (so you'll have to factor that in). 

I have experience with the Core 1 and 5 (and all the previous gen models).. Both are beasts, provided you don't install buggy drivers (similar to the old models).. bad drivers can cause a CA10, to perform like a CA1 (so make sure you always buy chowmain 👍)

I might be imagining it, but it feels like it boots/reboots  much quicker too than the older EA1V2 models, and I suspect C4 likely has a few surprises they're planning to with it.

2 hours ago, Andrew luecke said:

You'll need a dealer to install it too (so you'll have to factor that in). 

I have experience with the Core 1 and 5 (and all the previous gen models).. Both are beasts, provided you don't install buggy drivers (similar to the old models).. bad drivers can cause a CA10, to perform like a CA1 (so make sure you always buy chowmain 👍)

I might be imagining it, but it feels like it boots/reboots  much quicker too than the older EA1V2 models, and I suspect C4 likely has a few surprises they're planning to with it.

Is there a list of "buggy" drivers?  I've ran into this a few times, just curious if there are any notorious offenders in this regard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.