C4 Forums | Control4

1.7.4 firmware update is now available.

thecodeman

Upgraded to 1.7.4.36 from 1.7.3.20 on my primary HTC1 and all is well. My slave HTC1 shows a "systems image download error" and keeps trying to boot, but won't. Looks like I need to build a restore stick. Can any point me to where I can get a boot image for a USB stick? It will be after Chistmas before my dealer can come out. Thanks!

Upgraded to 1.7.4.36 from 1.7.3.20 on my primary HTC1 and all is well. My slave HTC1 shows a "systems image download error" and keeps trying to boot, but won't. Looks like I need to build a restore stick. Can any point me to where I can get a boot image for a USB stick? It will be after Chistmas before my dealer can come out. Thanks!

You shouldn't be running anything newer than 1.6 on your HTC as a primary controller.

Although i guess it depends on whats "reccomend" and what works.. i guess it could be up to your dealer...

but i currently have 1.7.4 running with a only a htc and a mc and it works just fine no lag etc.. no rhapsody in canada anyway so that isnt an issue here..

This is small setup.. maybe 10-15 lights and some music and what not but it works just fine...

Although i guess it depends on whats "reccomend" and what works.. i guess it could be up to your dealer...

but i currently have 1.7.4 running with a only a htc and a mc and it works just fine no lag etc.. no rhapsody in canada anyway so that isnt an issue here..

This is small setup.. maybe 10-15 lights and some music and what not but it works just fine...

Well I have a single HTC only running 1.7.3.68, so yes technically it can be done but shouldn't - just like you shouldnt use a WRT54G or install without a battery backup ;)

an update - the unit bricked and is older than 2 years old. well, the wife was saying it would be nice to have larger pictures in the kitchen, any one have a 7" or 10" wall mount that they fell like getting rid of? it is Christmas after all ;)

an update - the unit bricked and is older than 2 years old. well, the wife was saying it would be nice to have larger pictures in the kitchen, any one have a 7" or 10" wall mount that they fell like getting rid of? it is Christmas after all ;)

???

You might save some money and headache by calling a dealer. We aren't all evil. Plus you'll get a warranty.

an update - the unit bricked and is older than 2 years old. well' date=' the wife was saying it would be nice to have larger pictures in the kitchen, any one have a 7" or 10" wall mount that they fell like getting rid of? it is Christmas after all ;)[/quote']

You might save some money and headache by calling a dealer. We aren't all evil. Plus you'll get a warranty.

That was my attempt at pre-coffee humor, that will teach me to type not under the influence of caffeine.

I already have, he's the one who gave me the bad news this morning. I just haven't committed to plunking down that much dough this close to the holidays.

I seem to be in the same boat as others with a V1 10.5 inch tablet (3yrs old). My HC-300 upgraded with no issues but my tablet is stuck at either Stopping Services or "unable to load the C4 Navigator". This was an upgrade from 1.73.68 to 1.7.4.36.

is there a way to roll-back the upgrade attempt on the tablet, or it it committed to rolling forward now?

Thanks

Archived