C4 Forums | Control4

Southern Ontario Canada

4Rm0D

• 3 months later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I had to put this project on hold for financial reasons, but hopefully I will be able to get back into it soon and I will be getting in touch with you guys. :D Thanks for the replies though.

• 8 months later...

I have a system partially installed, but not finished. Original installer won't answer my request to finish system. Windsor area, how do I go about finding a competent installer/programmer to finish my system. Have purchased all the hardware, most of it installed and all wiring is in place as done by original installer. Sign me extremely frustrated (already paid for the system).

• 1 month later...
I have a system partially installed, but not finished. Original installer won't answer my request to finish system. Windsor area, how do I go about finding a competent installer/programmer to finish my system. Have purchased all the hardware, most of it installed and all wiring is in place as done by original installer. Sign me extremely frustrated (already paid for the system).

Call me if you like as I would be glade to help, I am a

Control4 dealer and level two tech. I have been working with control4 since 2006, you can find all my contact information off my website www.1remote.ca

Archived