C4 Forums | Control4

Audio not working in one room?

Hey everyone, the electricity recently went out while I was on vacation and I am unable to adjust the audio in one of my rooms. This specific room has an Apple TV hookup along with the ability to switch to spotify, stream etc. When I turn on the apple TV audio comes through the denon receiver but I am unable to adjust the volume up or down. I have to physically go downstairs to the control room and adjust the volume on the denon receiver on its own. I've tried resetting the system but still doesn't work. When I try to adjust the volume through the control4 app or remote it doesn't respond and just goes back to volume 0. Let me know if you all have any suggestions or thoughts on how I can troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks for the quick response. I tried this but it didn't work. Just an update after doing some research and troubleshooting. It seems like control4 is not communicating with the denon receiver. Might be an IP issue or something similar. I’m able to download the denon app and control the volume of the Apple TV but am still unable to connect Spotify or anything else to the specific room for audio it is stuck on the Apple TV audio input.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.