C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 Leaf HDMI Matrix turning off rooms with physical HDMI out

grant0830

Fellow C4 Users, 

We have a 6 zone Leaf HDMI Matrix and about a year ago the physical HDMI out zones started to turn off the room when we press Watch on our SR260 remotes after being in a specific Watch scene. For example I will press Watch, select Roku on one of the two zones that have physical HDMI connections out to the display(s) but when I want to change to say Apple TV by pressing Watch again it turns off the room. Now, the crazy thing is that if I used the Control4 app on my iPhone it doesn't turn off the room by selecting Watch once the room is already active with a source. 

This has been driving us batty for a year now and we just notice that it was both physical HDMI outputs from the Leaf Matrix that are doing this. 

Thank you all in advance for any suggestions! 

If its the watch button itself turning the devices off there could be some programming when the watch button is pressed. You can also change the function of the watch button on the remote driver. Typically it just cycles the sources but it could be that off is the next one in the cycle. Its been awhile since i have used that function or an sr150 so i don't remember how the priority works on it. you could also have some 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.