C4 Forums | Control4

Network Connectivity Issues with NEEO Remtoe

As an update to my situation, like @PumpUpVolume, my NEEO will work consistently for a period of time and then will start having regular trouble staying connected to Wifi. I am using a Netgear AP for the Wifi in the room but nothing as advanced as other users here. A couple of days ago, the connection problem started up again. I decided to reset the remote and instead of the main Wifi in the same room, I connected it to the Wifi from an older, cheaper Netgear AP I have set up in my kitchen. I added the kitchen AP after having trouble with a Monogram range that wouldn't connect to my other Wifi options. So far, the NEEO has stayed connected without any issue. I am not holding my breath, and greatly awaiting a Halo Touch, but maybe this is the fix I needed. 

10 hours ago, BY96 said:

As an update to my situation, like @PumpUpVolume, my NEEO will work consistently for a period of time and then will start having regular trouble staying connected to Wifi. I am using a Netgear AP for the Wifi in the room but nothing as advanced as other users here. A couple of days ago, the connection problem started up again. I decided to reset the remote and instead of the main Wifi in the same room, I connected it to the Wifi from an older, cheaper Netgear AP I have set up in my kitchen. I added the kitchen AP after having trouble with a Monogram range that wouldn't connect to my other Wifi options. So far, the NEEO has stayed connected without any issue. I am not holding my breath, and greatly awaiting a Halo Touch, but maybe this is the fix I needed. 

@BY96 Please post some additional information about your situation:

• The model number of each of the Netgear WAPs
  • Any configuration differences between the two WAPs, the SSIDs, etc?
  • Do either both SSIDs have special characters in either the SSID or password?
  • Are you using WPA2 security for both?

The main Netgear AP is an EAX80. It is an extender that I am using in AP mode. The one in the kitchen that is still working with the NEEO without any disconnections I believe is the Netgear EX6120, also an extender set up in AP mode. 

I believe the 2.4 channels for both APs are set to auto. 

The SSIDs are different between the two APs, but very similar. Both SSIDs both have one special character in them and it is the same character. The passwords have no special characters. 

I am using WPA2 on both.

• 1 month later...

I’ve a long history of complaints and mounting frustrations from my 3x Neeo’s, rarely used them because of these issues, decided to take another step towards fixing things, reading and spending time on UniFi forums, I toke one of their Early access Firmware releases 6.5.33 -> 6.5.37, zero tweaks, Neeo’s are connected and remain connected for 2-3 weeks now! Never happened before!

Conclusions, you need a networking and RF PhD to have Neeo’s work, but when they do it’s a bless!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 11:58 AM, BY96 said:

As posted above, on February 3,  I moved my NEEO to a different AP, one that I figured would be worse in every way, especially since it is further away. And now, eight days later, I have had zero problems. So weird. 

Someone else has posted that they put the NEEO on their ISP router and have had success with that as well.  

Both tests have one thing in common, they are single APS with an isolated SSID.  So it sounds like to me that the NEEEO may be trying to jump APS. 

Im experiencing the same issue and I’m going to try an lower the 2.4 signal power on alternating APS and see if that helps.  

12 hours ago, NYInstallers said:

@thecodingart do you know what model ubiquiti? Is it a separate ssid for the remotes? General settings? Any other configuration info? 

No separate SSID or VLAN for the remotes. Specifically setup with a 2.4GHz band. We have a few different types of Access Points, but the nanoHD and the U6 Lite are the primaries. The remotes show the same behavior behind various in-wall and Mesh Pro APs (as a note).

For me, it's a UXG-P + CloudKey setup. The setup itself didn't really change over a long period of time other than periodic UniFi software updates (performed manually). The timing of the disconnects did not seem to correlate with any of the updates.

I did attempt locking them to a single AP so they wouldn't jump (just in case). That didn't help at all. 

On 3/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, thecodingart said:

No separate SSID or VLAN for the remotes. Specifically setup with a 2.4GHz band. We have a few different types of Access Points, but the nanoHD and the U6 Lite are the primaries. The remotes show the same behavior behind various in-wall and Mesh Pro APs (as a note).

For me, it's a UXG-P + CloudKey setup. The setup itself didn't really change over a long period of time other than periodic UniFi software updates (performed manually). The timing of the disconnects did not seem to correlate with any of the updates.

I did attempt locking them to a single AP so they wouldn't jump (just in case). That didn't help at all. 

So all of a sudden they stopped working and turning off Wi-Fi sleep worked? 

Weird.  My customers are having similar issues and Wi-Fi sleep is off.  I’m also starting to thing the issues each person is reporting is different.  Each person has their own set of unique network variables (switch types/configs, distance between Wi-Fi’s , building materials, routers, control4 controllers etc ).

The Neeos in my house are stable and have been stable since we installed.  I’m using 3 unifi nanos and one new model Wi-Fi 6, a load of netgear PoE switches, EA-5 controller and a sonic wall. 

A few differences between my setup and my customers. My customers use Araknis Switches, Ubiquiti Edge Routers and a CA-10.  

I am the Original Poster for this thread. I've noted that many of the interesting observations and learnings in this thread are now spread over seven pages. I thought a quick recap would be helpful.

I have one NEEO that is used with a simple EA3-based Control4 system. My NEEO locks up frequently - often only lasting about 3 days between reboots; when it has a good run, the NEEO sometimes lasts a week before locking up. The behavior of my NEEO has evolved a bit over time, but it seems to have settled into in a constant pattern for the last 6+ weeks. The lockups always/only occur when switching "rooms" (i.e. switching between "kitchen", "Living", and "Deck"). Sometimes we can switch rooms without incident, but when the NEEO locks up, it is nearly always on a room switch. The error messages vary somewhat, but it is typically loading latest settings for the room we are switching to - all errors/lockups appear to be network connection related.

When I created the post, I was of the impression that the NEEO lock up was temporarily resolved by rebooting my access point. I've since proven that the access point doesn't need to be rebooted. The NEEO lockup can be temporarily resolved (for another 3-7 days) by rebooting the NEEO. I previously thought that the NEEO remained stable for longer if I rebooted the AP, but, with more time, testing, and use, that theory appears to have been based on random coincidence. The fix for the NEEO lock up is to reboot the NEEO; rebooting the AP may also work, but is not a better temporary fix.

A brief recap of my equipment:

• One (1) NEEO
  • One (1) EA3 (lightly loaded)
  • One Netgear WAC720 Access Point (there are no other active access points in the house at this time); the access point is located very close to where the NEEO is used
  • One Netgear POE gig switch
  • Cat 6 wiring
  • Most of my devices normally use the 5 GHz band; there are typically only three devices using the 2.4 GHz band and they are low bandwidth devices; one of those devices is a SkyBell, but the SkyBell only uses modest bandwidth when streaming video when an event is triggered, which is only seldom most often. All this to say, there is oodles of bandwidth available to the NEEO.

Setting/configuration changes I have tried/tested:

• Turning on "don't allow WiFi sleep" in Composer (don't allow WiFi sleep is the currently in use setting)
  • Auto channel, and various fixed channel settings for the 2.4 GHz band
  • Reducing the channel width for the 2.4 GHz band
  • Reducing (fixed) power output for 2.4 GHz radio on the access point
  • Different guard interval settings for the 2.4 GHz band on the access point
  • Creating a unique SSID that is only used by the NEEO and only exists on the 2.4 GHz band

In summary, in my environment there is no roaming complication because there is only one access point. The NEEO reports excellent RSSI. The SSID is not shared with any other device and the SSID only exists on the 2.4 GHz band. Changing the main radio configurations (channel, channel width, guard interval, power output, etc) have no effect on the NEEO lockups. The lockups consistently occur when using the NEEO to switch between C4 "rooms".

None of the setting/configuration changes have solved the problems with my NEEO. Interestingly, all other devices that use my WiFi network were able to adapt just fine to any combination of the settings. That is, all devices except the NEEO remained connected to WiFi without issue regardless of the configuration settings (save for one dropped connection event with my Carrier Infinity Touch Controller - which is also a bit finicky for WiFi connectivity). The NEEO was not stable with any combination of configuration settings; all other devices were stable with all combinations.

Something certainly seems wrong. I am having zero issues with my NEEO. I only got one so far to try it out and love it and have had ZERO issues whatsoever. I am wondering if you have worked with your dealer to enable logging and see what is going on with the logs from the NEEO? I hate to suggest this but I also wonder if there are issues going on with the wifi setup. There is a huge difference when you have a wifi network properly working. From what you posted it looks like you have an access point that uses 2x2 and I would honestly be looking at access point issues. At minimum today I would want 4x4:4 Wave 2. When I had APs that were 2x2 in my house I had nothing but issues and upgraded the 3 indoor APs to 4x4:4 Wave 2 a couple years ago and it was the best thing I ever did and prior to that I had constant wifi issues. It's something to think about and may be completely unrelated but your issues are certainly odd. For reference my NEEO is running on the 5Ghz band (I have both bands running on the same SSID), with a link speed of 200 Mb/s and an RSSI of -49. I do have a large wifi network with 4 APs and anywhere from 20 to 40 wireless devices online at any given time.

2 minutes ago, macosr said:

Something certainly seems wrong. I am having zero issues with my NEEO. I only got one so far to try it out and love it and have had ZERO issues whatsoever. I am wondering if you have worked with your dealer to enable logging and see what is going on with the logs from the NEEO? I hate to suggest this but I also wonder if there are issues going on with the wifi setup. There is a huge difference when you have a wifi network properly working. From what you posted it looks like you have an access point that uses 2x2 and I would honestly be looking at access point issues. At minimum today I would want 4x4:4 Wave 2. When I had APs that were 2x2 in my house I had nothing but issues and upgraded the 3 indoor APs to 4x4:4 Wave 2 a couple years ago and it was the best thing I ever did and prior to that I had constant wifi issues. It's something to think about and may be completely unrelated but your issues are certainly odd. For reference my NEEO is running on the 5Ghz band (I have both bands running on the same SSID), with a link speed of 200 Mb/s and an RSSI of -49. I do have a large wifi network with 4 APs and anywhere from 20 to 40 wireless devices online at any given time.

Neeos don’t run on 5ghz. Only 2.4. They don’t have 5ghz radios. And they should “just work” on Wi-Fi like any other Wi-Fi device. But they don’t. They’re a mess. 

10 minutes ago, penn65000 said:

Neeos don’t run on 5ghz. Only 2.4. They don’t have 5ghz radios. And they should “just work” on Wi-Fi like any other Wi-Fi device. But they don’t. They’re a mess. 

Yep...my apologies...I'm running a HALO remote...not the NEEO. Not sure where my brain was when I was typing that up...but my comments are still the same regarding the wifi AP especially in a mixed environment.

1 hour ago, macosr said:

In brief:

• the WiFi chip in the NEEO remote does not support 5.0 GHz WiFi (I see that you have now realized that you have a Halo, not a NEEO; yes, the new Halo does support 5.0 GHz). I'd put the NEEO on the 5.0 GHz band if the NEEO supported such.
  • 4x4 and Wave 2 are irrelevant to the NEEO... An essay could easily be written on this topic, but for starters the NEEO's WiFi chip and antenna array doesn't support 4x4. Most client devices today don't support 4x4, but I digress.... (this is like discussing the merits of the 6 GHz band in WiFi 6E and 7 when most of us don't have any clients that support 6 GHz... and the NEEO is a n/g device (not ac, ax, or axe). The max PHY stream rate for a 20 MHz wide channel in the 2.4 GHz band is 72 Mbps per spacial stream. I'm not sure whether the NEEO supports two spacial streams, but even if it does, then the theoretical maximum PHY rate is 144 Mpbs; generally, real world rates are much lower than theoretical numbers. The NEEO cannot and will never achieve a connection rate of 200 Mbps with the world's most advanced access point. Keep in mind that streaming 4K video doesn't require anything near 200 Mbps and the NEEO is not streaming video. My NEEO is normally communicating at 52 Mbps and that should be (much) more than ample; again, the NEEO has close to nil competition on my network because most other devices connect on the 5 GHz band or are connected by ethernet. None of the ~20 client devices oresently used in my house support 4x4 spacial streams. I do plan to upgrade my WiFi network to WiFi 7 in the fairly near future, but that should be entirely relevant to the NEEO as it only supports the more basic features of WiFi 5. This may come as a surprise to some, but upgrading my Netgear WAC720 to the latest greatest access point is not going to have any meaningful impact on connection speed (I will appreciate the better security features and support for fast roaming, etc, though when I get around to that upgrade). Connection speed is a squirrel here (i.e. a distraction to the real issue).
  • Anyone who is going to suggest that the NEEO issues are caused by a WAP configuration issue should, at the very least, suggest one or more configuration settings that could come into play - also note that I've addressed the most common settings (Channel, channel width, guard interval, SSID, etc.); no common device should require some highly specialized configuration - especially outside of those basic settings. The NEEO has a very basic WiFi chip - the last thing it needs is some highly specialized setup on a WAP. When you connect to WiFi at a hotel, friends house, business, etc, do you normally need to ask the property owner to have the network and access points reconfigured to allow your basic, low speed, WiFi device to connect? 
  • Although I am working with the largest C4 dealer in my city, the project manager at my dealer doesn't like the NEEO and has sold a total of one (1) NEEO in his career - and that NEEO was sold to me. My dealer doesn't want to get involved in resolving the NEEO issues and has chosen to take the "the problem must rest in the customer supplied equipment" position - which is not helpful. For the record, I also sought help from C4 customer advocacy....
  • FWIW (not much, for that matter), I also see an RSSI around -49, sometimes better; 50 Mbps would be much more than ample for the NEEO to work properly.
  • 20-40 devices is not a large client set, even for a single AP - some of the people participating in this discussion have 100 or 200 clients on their network.
  • I have roughly 20 other devices connected to my WAP (iPhones, iPods, iPads, Samsung phone, PS4, Nintendo switch, IOT devices, laptops, etc. - I also have many ethernet drops, so my WiFi network is relatively lightly used) and none of those other devices have issues connecting to, or staying connected to the WAP. Given that 19 out of 20 devices on the network work flawlessly, does that point to a general network configuration issue or does that point to an issue with the one device that isn't working properly?

Be glad you have a Halo.

9 hours ago, PumpUpVolume said:

I am the Original Poster for this thread. I've noted that many of the interesting observations and learnings in this thread are now spread over seven pages. I thought a quick recap would be helpful.

I have one NEEO that is used with a simple EA3-based Control4 system. My NEEO locks up frequently - often only lasting about 3 days between reboots; when it has a good run, the NEEO sometimes lasts a week before locking up. The behavior of my NEEO has evolved a bit over time, but it seems to have settled into in a constant pattern for the last 6+ weeks. The lockups always/only occur when switching "rooms" (i.e. switching between "kitchen", "Living", and "Deck"). Sometimes we can switch rooms without incident, but when the NEEO locks up, it is nearly always on a room switch. The error messages vary somewhat, but it is typically loading latest settings for the room we are switching to - all errors/lockups appear to be network connection related.

When I created the post, I was of the impression that the NEEO lock up was temporarily resolved by rebooting my access point. I've since proven that the access point doesn't need to be rebooted. The NEEO lockup can be temporarily resolved (for another 3-7 days) by rebooting the NEEO. I previously thought that the NEEO remained stable for longer if I rebooted the AP, but, with more time, testing, and use, that theory appears to have been based on random coincidence. The fix for the NEEO lock up is to reboot the NEEO; rebooting the AP may also work, but is not a better temporary fix.

A brief recap of my equipment:

• One (1) NEEO
  • One (1) EA3 (lightly loaded)
  • One Netgear WAC720 Access Point (there are no other active access points in the house at this time); the access point is located very close to where the NEEO is used
  • One Netgear POE gig switch
  • Cat 6 wiring
  • Most of my devices normally use the 5 GHz band; there are typically only three devices using the 2.4 GHz band and they are low bandwidth devices; one of those devices is a SkyBell, but the SkyBell only uses modest bandwidth when streaming video when an event is triggered, which is only seldom most often. All this to say, there is oodles of bandwidth available to the NEEO.

Setting/configuration changes I have tried/tested:

• Turning on "don't allow WiFi sleep" in Composer (don't allow WiFi sleep is the currently in use setting)
  • Auto channel, and various fixed channel settings for the 2.4 GHz band
  • Reducing the channel width for the 2.4 GHz band
  • Reducing (fixed) power output for 2.4 GHz radio on the access point
  • Different guard interval settings for the 2.4 GHz band on the access point
  • Creating a unique SSID that is only used by the NEEO and only exists on the 2.4 GHz band

In summary, in my environment there is no roaming complication because there is only one access point. The NEEO reports excellent RSSI. The SSID is not shared with any other device and the SSID only exists on the 2.4 GHz band. Changing the main radio configurations (channel, channel width, guard interval, power output, etc) have no effect on the NEEO lockups. The lockups consistently occur when using the NEEO to switch between C4 "rooms".

None of the setting/configuration changes have solved the problems with my NEEO. Interestingly, all other devices that use my WiFi network were able to adapt just fine to any combination of the settings. That is, all devices except the NEEO remained connected to WiFi without issue regardless of the configuration settings (save for one dropped connection event with my Carrier Infinity Touch Controller - which is also a bit finicky for WiFi connectivity). The NEEO was not stable with any combination of configuration settings; all other devices were stable with all combinations.

Do you have an AP and firewall? Or just the firewall/router that has the built in AP?

1 minute ago, NYInstallers said:

Do you have an AP and firewall? Or just the firewall/router that has the built in AP?

There is no firewall in the AP.

[Bell MTS Home Hub 3000 (router, performing DHCP)] --> <cat6> --> [Netgear GS728TP-100NAS POE+ managed Smart Switch (layer 2 & 3)] --> <cat6> --> [Netgear WAC720 access point (not performing DHCP)]

3 minutes ago, PumpUpVolume said:

In brief:

• the WiFi chip in the NEEO remote does not support 5.0 GHz WiFi (I see that you have now realized that you have a Halo, not a NEEO; yes, the new Halo does support 5.0 GHz). I'd put the NEEO on the 5.0 GHz band if the NEEO supported such.
  • 4x4 and Wave 2 are irrelevant to the NEEO... An essay could easily be written on this topic, but for starters the NEEO's WiFi chip and antenna array doesn't support 4x4. Most client devices today don't support 4x4, but I digress.... (this is like discussing the merits of the 6 GHz band in WiFi 6E and 7 when most of us don't have any clients that support 6 GHz... and the NEEO is a n/g device (not ac, ax, or axe). The max PHY stream rate for a 20 MHz wide channel in the 2.4 GHz band is 72 Mbps per spacial stream. I'm not sure whether the NEEO supports two spacial streams, but even if it does, then the theoretical maximum PHY rate is 144 Mpbs; generally, real world rates are much lower than theoretical numbers. The NEEO cannot and will never achieve a connection rate of 200 Mbps with the world's most advanced access point. Keep in mind that streaming 4K video doesn't require anything near 200 Mbps and the NEEO is not streaming video. My NEEO is normally communicating at 52 Mbps and that should be (much) more than ample; again, the NEEO has close to nil competition on my network because most other devices connect on the 5 GHz band or are connected by ethernet. None of the ~20 client devices oresently used in my house support 4x4 spacial streams. I do plan to upgrade my WiFi network to WiFi 7 in the fairly near future, but that should be entirely relevant to the NEEO as it only supports the more basic features of WiFi 5. This may come as a surprise to some, but upgrading my Netgear WAC720 to the latest greatest access point is not going to have any meaningful impact on connection speed (I will appreciate the better security features and support for fast roaming, etc, though when I get around to that upgrade). Connection speed is a squirrel here (i.e. a distraction to the real issue).
  • Anyone who is going to suggest that the NEEO issues are caused by a WAP configuration issue should, at the very least, suggest one or more configuration settings that could come into play - also note that I've addressed the most common settings (Channel, channel width, guard interval, SSID, etc.); no common device should require some highly specialized configuration - especially outside of those basic settings. The NEEO has a very basic WiFi chip - the last thing it needs is some highly specialized setup on a WAP. When you connect to WiFi at a hotel, friends house, business, etc, do you normally need to ask the property owner to have the network and access points reconfigured to allow your basic, low speed, WiFi device to connect? 
  • Although I am working with the largest C4 dealer in my city, the project manager at my dealer doesn't like the NEEO and has sold a total of one (1) NEEO in his career - and that NEEO was sold to me. My dealer doesn't want to get involved in resolving the NEEO issues and has chosen to take the "the problem must rest in the customer supplied equipment" position - which is not helpful. For the record, I also sought help from C4 customer advocacy....
  • FWIW (not much, for that matter), I also see an RSSI around -49, sometimes better; 50 Mbps would be much more than ample for the NEEO to work properly.
  • 20-40 devices is not a large client set, even for a single AP - some of the people participating in this discussion have 100 or 200 clients on their network.
  • I have roughly 20 other devices connected to my WAP (iPhones, iPods, iPads, Samsung phone, PS4, Nintendo switch, IOT devices, laptops, etc. - I also have many ethernet drops, so my WiFi network is relatively lightly used) and none of those other devices have issues connecting to, or staying connected to the WAP. Given that 19 out of 20 devices on the network work flawlessly, does that point to a general network configuration issue or does that point to an issue with the one device that isn't working properly?

Be glad you have a Halo.

You're simply wrong about wifi. My credentials are: I am a very successful dot-com entrepreneur, I have done a datacenter startup and successfully exited the startup (I engineered the first facility which was a 360 cabinet, high density facility), I currently focus solely on SaaS companies, and I am an EE. I only state this because what the AP radio / antenna can support IS important ESPECIALLY for 2.4 devices in a mixed environment. I'll remind you that you're the one with issues and I am simply trying to help you because your setup is broken and you can't figure it out. Good luck and I truly hope you can find a fix for your problems!

4 minutes ago, macosr said:

You're simply wrong about wifi. My credentials are: I am a very successful dot-com entrepreneur, I have done a datacenter startup and successfully exited the startup (I engineered the first facility which was a 360 cabinet, high density facility), I currently focus solely on SaaS companies, and I am an EE. I only state this because what the AP radio / antenna can support IS important ESPECIALLY for 2.4 devices in a mixed environment. I'll remind you that you're the one with issues and I am simply trying to help you because your setup is broken and you can't figure it out. Good luck and I truly hope you can find a fix for your problems!

and with those credentials you can't tell the difference between a NEEO and a Halo....

FWIW, I will repeat something that I documented earlier in this thread. At one point I moved the NEEO to its own dedicated access point; during that test, no device other than the NEEO was connected to the NEEO dedicated AP. The same problematic behaviour continued.

As I've also indicated before, I accept that there may be some incompatibility between the NEEO and the WAC720... but others have documented that they are experiencing the same symptoms with other APs, including recent Ubiquiti models.

8 hours ago, PumpUpVolume said:

There is no firewall in the AP.

[Bell MTS Home Hub 3000 (router, performing DHCP)] --> <cat6> --> [Netgear GS728TP-100NAS POE+ managed Smart Switch (layer 2 & 3)] --> <cat6> --> [Netgear WAC720 access point (not performing DHCP)]

Then I would try an independent router not one from your ISP.  Don’t forget part of comnicstion between devices is the gateway. If the gateway (the BELL MTS in this instance) is doing something funky it can be causing communication issues.  I would put a device in between and see how it reacts.  

we use ubiquiti or sonic walls 

2 hours ago, NYInstallers said:

Then I would try an independent router not one from your ISP.  Don’t forget part of comnicstion between devices is the gateway. If the gateway (the BELL MTS in this instance) is doing something funky it can be causing communication issues.  I would put a device in between and see how it reacts.  

Communications between a WiFi client and the EA3 do not flow through the router; they flow only through the switch. LAN (versus WAN) is an L2 network function handled by the switch. The router only performs DHCP and WAN. This exact matter was discussed previously in this thread.

8 hours ago, NYInstallers said:

In case anyone doubts my assertion that LAN communications between the NEEO and the C4 EA3 processor are "routed" via my switch - without passing through the gateway/router - consider this...

As a test, to demonstrate the independence of the NEEO <--> C4-EA3 communications, I temporarily disconnected the Cat6 ethernet cable that connects my Netgear POE+ switch to my ISP supplied router/gateway. Once the home network was fully disconnected from the ISP router/gateway, I then tried using the NEEO to operate the home theatre system controlled by the EA3 and the NEEO was able to control the home theatre system just as it normally does (when it is working). Of course, I temporarily lost access to IP content (e.g. the Apple TV lost access to content because it depends on an ethernet connection to the router/gateway), but system control functioned normally. This works because the NEEO <--> C4-EA3 communications are on an L2 level and are handled exclusively by the switch, without passing through the router/gateway. Of course, for any process that the NEEO actually needs an internet (WAN) connection, such as a firmware update, the router/gateway would come into play. Normal use of the NEEO (as a remote control) does not send network traffic through the router - if you have the network configuration that I have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.