C4 Forums | Control4

LTS NVR Hikvision Chowmain Driver

So, I think I have read here that it works. I have NVR LTN8708Q-P8 and it is connected to 8x8 Leaf HDMI matrix all connected with HC800 on OS 3.3. I can see cameras on TV's as the programming works with source on LEaf and TV's. I can't control anything or move the mouse with NVR and chowmain driver. Looking at logs it keeps saying login error. I am sure the username and password is correct as I can add cameras and even login to NVR from browser. I am in trial mode with Driver but wanted to see if we can resolve this and control NVR remotely with this driver. It's digest set in driver and also in NVR. What am i doing wrong?

Here is the error log.

############ ERROR ############
            The camera or NVR is reporting that you have the wrong credentials!
            Try unticking Configuration > Security > Security Service > Enable Illegal Login Lock in the NVR and or Camera, then double check the username, password and authentication type is BASIC.

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:00:41 GMT
Server: DNVRS-Webs
Cache-Control: no-cache
Content-Length: 138
Content-Type: application/xml; charset="UTF-8"
Connection: keep-alive
Keep-Alive: timeout=60, max=99
X-FRAME-OPTIONS: SAMEORIGIN
WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="bb41b8a8cbc71fb9bdb782fe", domain="::", qop="auth", nonce="6ea3b1b68424c6b6cbce0f899e832a2d:1673726442137", opaque="", algorithm="MD5", stale="FALSE"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<userCheck>
<statusValue>401</statusValue>
<statusString>Unauthorized</statusString>
</userCheck>

37 minutes ago, Cyknight said:

Did you load the special NVR firmware as per driver docs?

This is mandatory.  If you want onscreen navigation you MUST use the custom firmware as its a feature that Hikvision specifically customised their firmware for on request from us.

All firmware is developed for us is available on Hikvision's Control4 Smart Home Solution's page:

I understand the need for firmware. My intend was to try the driver out given I couldn’t match LTS which is one of several rebrands of Hikvision to map my NVR with their models. So may be my question now is what firmware for my particular LTS NVR model LTN8708Q-P8 I should use if I want to use your driver.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.