C4 Forums | Control4

FreeSwitch Bug in 3.3.2 EA5/DS2

OS3.3.2 introduces a new bug where FreeSwitch hangs with every Controller reboot, the only way it work is to disable it/enable it from Status of Services in System Manager, my Controller is an EA5 on 3.3.2 and I have a DS2 Mini so am not sure if its wide or specific to EA and in particular EA5?  Any one expereince this?

• Amr changed the title to FreeSwitch Bug in 3.3.2 EA5/DS2
15 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Your heading is wrong and should read OS3.3.2 😉

I have a CA10 as Director and a DS2 mini and am not experiencing this issue on OS3.3.2.

Did u reboot via OvRC and everything worked. It’s probably related to DS2 and EA so far same combo have this issue!

• 1 month later...

Did anyone get this to work.  My freeswitch is offline, I can't get it to work.  I have tried everything mentioned and re-booted the system at least 20 times already and nothing seems to work.  Touchscreens get rings from the DS2's but iphones don't.  When you go to intercom on the iphone you get an error "intercom gateway not registered".  ON the touchscreens it works fine.  Any idea what is happening?

7 hours ago, dmayorgajr said:

Did anyone get this to work.  My freeswitch is offline, I can't get it to work.  I have tried everything mentioned and re-booted the system at least 20 times already and nothing seems to work.  Touchscreens get rings from the DS2's but iphones don't.  When you go to intercom on the iphone you get an error "intercom gateway not registered".  ON the touchscreens it works fine.  Any idea what is happening?

Do you have different Account emails for each of the devices? Use Different email Accounts as it won't work if you are using same email account for all your mobile devices.  For the FreeSwitch, Pls check your DNS and Make sure you are not blokcing anything in your firewall/PiHole, also in System Manager, go yo your primary controller, disable and re-enable FreeSwitch, go back to Communications Agent and Refresh FreeSwitch and see if it picks up! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.