C4 Forums | Control4

Water Leak Protection - A Product With Certified C4 Drivers

My name is Ray Carson. I've been on this forum for 2 years now, mostly just observing. I was a Control4 dealer in Vancouver Canada for over 10 years before closing my business and joining Sinope Technologies as the North American Control4 products Rep., 3 years ago. I've been doing home automation since 1992, with the first AMX integration products....yes I'm old!....some days more than others😀

For the past few months I have been swamped with phone calls about our Sedna Water Leak Protection product as a couple of other prominent C4 compatible Water Leak Protection companies have vanished recently and Control4 Integrators are looking for a product to replace them. Each C4 dealer I talk to has found us through word of mouth, google or posts on various other forums and many have suggested I introduce our company here. Over 200 calls this month alone since one of the "other companies" disappeared has finally convinced me that writing this is less about self promotion (which I kind of despise), than it is to helping the community find a real solution to a growing supplier problem. 

Sinope has been producing certified C4 compatible products for nearly 10 years and all of our products come with free certified drivers and a 3 year replacement warranty....and we're a Canadian company that ships out of Montreal. Here is a link to our Control4 pages:

https://www.sinopetech.com/us/control4/

https://support.sinopetech.com/en/1.11/

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this post and in true Canadian fashion, I apologize if I did🤣

On a final note....I miss being an integrator but it's wonderful to spend every day working with the C4 community and still being part of what makes this part of our world go around.

3 hours ago, Ray Carson said:

My name is Ray Carson. I've been on this forum for 2 years now, mostly just observing. I was a Control4 dealer in Vancouver Canada for over 10 years before closing my business and joining Sinope Technologies as the North American Control4 products Rep., 3 years ago. I've been doing home automation since 1992, with the first AMX integration products....yes I'm old!....some days more than others😀

For the past few months I have been swamped with phone calls about our Sedna Water Leak Protection product as a couple of other prominent C4 compatible Water Leak Protection companies have vanished recently and Control4 Integrators are looking for a product to replace them. Each C4 dealer I talk to has found us through word of mouth, google or posts on various other forums and many have suggested I introduce our company here. Over 200 calls this month alone since one of the "other companies" disappeared has finally convinced me that writing this is less about self promotion (which I kind of despise), than it is to helping the community find a real solution to a growing supplier problem. 

Sinope has been producing certified C4 compatible products for nearly 10 years and all of our products come with free certified drivers and a 3 year replacement warranty....and we're a Canadian company that ships out of Montreal. Here is a link to our Control4 pages:

https://www.sinopetech.com/us/control4/

https://support.sinopetech.com/en/1.11/

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this post and in true Canadian fashion, I apologize if I did🤣

On a final note....I miss being an integrator but it's wonderful to spend every day working with the C4 community and still being part of what makes this part of our world go around.

Ray -- Not a dealer personally, but I've been looking for something like this (located in the US).  What does the integration with C4 look like? 

Topspin14m. The C4 integration is pretty straightforward. Our devices appear on your interface just like any other product in your system. You have complete control of all functionality through the C4 interface along with any automations you request of your integrator. I hope this answers your question.

RAV,

All of our products drop into composer just like a native Control4 device does and operates exactly the same way. There are no cloud based communications at all, just direct communication with your C4 processor. Becoming one of our dealers in the US is quite simple. We are a dealer direct company without any distributors in the mix. You can reach out to me directly at ray.carson@sinopetech.com and I can go over the specifics with you in person.

Thank you!

Ray

1 hour ago, pbir said:

No, they are Zigbee devices.  They need to be identified.  I would add that the water valve has a very advanced Experience button which displays a lot of dynamic information.

Can you share some screenshots of how it looks?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.