C4 Forums | Control4

ControlUI's control4 my home app updated today

thecodeman

Why wait

Version 2.3 of the iPhone application, Control4 My House, is available for download from the iTunes App Store. Some of the improvements include:

-All screens available in portrait & landscape views (go to Info -> Preferences to specify the supported orientations. Be default, both are supported.)

-Apple TV & iTunes: view and select media (details to follow)

-Global (whole house) views & control of lights, tstats, and sensors from any room

-Faster Rhapsody searches & control

-Ability to keep the device on for specified lengths of time (or permanently) when the My House app is open. To activate this, go to Info -> Preferences and turn "Dedicated Mode" On.

I see "appleTV & iTunes view and select (details to follow)" I have the installer coming at 9am tomorrow morning to install the Extra Vegetables 2 way driver to control my Apple TV. Any idea exactly what ControlUI does here? Do I still NEED this $200 driver installed? HELP!

I see "appleTV & iTunes view and select (details to follow)" I have the installer coming at 9am tomorrow morning to install the Extra Vegetables 2 way driver to control my Apple TV. Any idea exactly what ControlUI does here? Do I still NEED this $200 driver installed? HELP!

Blog post updated with the complete list of updates in this release.

Yes, for AppleTV functions to work, you have to have the AppleTV driver for Control4 (from Extra Vegetables).

Archived