C4 Forums | Control4

Pentair status changes

We have the pentair intellicenter and use the pentair intellicenter driver Version 26.

I've noticed after turning on a pump from the T3, when we come back later the pump shows off (when its still on) and i have to turn it on (on the T3) to turn it off.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having some similar problems?

Yep, had the same issue where some commands work and other times they are not synced. Appently a known issue with the interface, maybe a reboot will help. If you want it working right get the $20 serial adapter from amazon  and the $200 driver here. https://bnet4solutions.com/portfolio/bpentair/  Works great with many more options. if you read the documentation, the developer discusses the exact issue you are having.

Ummm…. the bNet solutions driver is absolutely phenomenal…

BUT

The driver is for IntelliTouch and the OP has an IntelliCenter…

I am aware of a few bugs on the IntelliCenter driver but most have easy work arounds.  I have not seen the one you outline above BUT, I must say that I rarely turn the pump on /off from the C4 UI so that may be why I have not seen it.  

It is worth doing a write up of the bug and giving it to your dealer to pass on to C4 as a fix may then make its way into a future version of the driver.

Good idea, I'll have to pass it along to my dealer to pass to C4. Hopefully a fix will be out before next summer. :)

I have the system automated, but we use the T3 in the backyard for easy access to turn on the waterfall (a pump) and lights. Seems both of these will lose status.

3 hours ago, ekohn00 said:

Good idea, I'll have to pass it along to my dealer to pass to C4. Hopefully a fix will be out before next summer. :)

I have the system automated, but we use the T3 in the backyard for easy access to turn on the waterfall (a pump) and lights. Seems both of these will lose status.

Interesting. I had assumed it was your pool pump.  I now assume that your waterfall pump is controlled via a circuit which links in to the extras in Control4.

I control circuits (and pumps attached to them) and lights from Control4 regularly and have never see the user interface (under Extras) lose statuses.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.