C4 Forums | Control4

Setting Ip Camera order

poscash3757

Brad_The_Lucky

Yesterday 09:52 PM

You can definitely sort the order of the IP cameras that are displayed. Go to room properties, Navigator, Select IP Cameras, and then Modify.

Thanks. But it will not save even after a refresh. What am I missing?

Matt

The instructions are in the post above.

You go to each room, choose the Navigator tab, pick IP Cameras from the list, then order them the way you want.

It may require a refresh Navigator and/or a touchpanel restart, but it should work fine.

RyanE

The instructions are in the post above.

You go to each room, choose the Navigator tab, pick IP Cameras from the list, then order them the way you want.

It may require a refresh Navigator and/or a touchpanel restart, but it should work fine.

RyanE

I have followed the directions with ease. However, even on a refresh it does not save the order. I have rebooted one of the touch panels but I end up with the same results. Once I change the order then exit composer and return to it. The camera order goes back to the original order.

I refuse to be defeated and I will try again. Thanks for the input.

I have followed the directions with ease. However, even on a refresh it does not save the order. I have rebooted one of the touch panels but I end up with the same results. Once I change the order then exit composer and return to it. The camera order goes back to the original order.

I refuse to be defeated and I will try again. Thanks for the input.

I've recently run across the same problem, the camera order snaps back to what it was previously using ComposerHE 1.7.4.x.

I have followed the directions with ease. However' date=' even on a refresh it does not save the order. I have rebooted one of the touch panels but I end up with the same results. Once I change the order then exit composer and return to it. The camera order goes back to the original order.

I refuse to be defeated and I will try again. Thanks for the input.[/quote']

I've recently run across the same problem, the camera order snaps back to what it was previously using ComposerHE 1.7.4.x.

exactly

Archived