C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 sales employment opportunity wanted

tigrzeye

Located in Pennsylvania near Allentown, I am looking for an employment opportunity to promote and sell the Control4 system.

I have more than 20 years of experience in retail and business to business sales, and am comfortable and successful with either phone or direct sales contact. Having interacted for many years with the local Chamber of Commerce, which contains over 4000 members, I have many prior local business contacts. I have also been a member of LeTip International. I enjoy attending functions and mixers to further promote business networking, and have worked multiple trade shows, one promoting the Control4 system.

I attended Control4’s Tech I training in Charlotte, NC and am Tech I certified. I installed and programmed a Control4 system within my home. I have performed system demonstrations for perspective Control4 customers, as well as group demonstrations for business partners, and have gone on pre-install visits to provide potential customers with an installation quote.

I would appreciate the opportunity to continue a sales and programming involvement with Control4 products. If you are looking for a dedicated and honest employee willing to learn and grow with your company, please contact me via this forum for additional information.

Thank you

Archived