C4 Forums | Control4

10.5 Portable for Sale

jralime

I have a 10.5" Portable Touchscreen V2 for sale, with Dock. I currently has v1.7.4 loaded.

It's in great shape. Battery is still as good as when I picked it up.

I'm looking to get about $800 for it, but I'm willing to take offers or trade.

(I'm not in particular need of switches or keypads, but would be interested in a trade that involves newer controllers (no MC or HTC) and or iPod docks or 7" touchscreens)

Robert

PS I'm located in UT but can ship elsewhere

I don't actually expect somebody to swap me straight up for a 7" (I assume I'd need to throw something else in to make it a fair deal) but a little wishful thinking never hurts.

And in the interest of full disclosure the entire reason why I'm trying to sell it is because of the 2.0 software release that is coming up in a few/several months. I'd like to replace it with a 7". My understanding is that while the 10.5 IS supported in 2.0 it will not be running the updated UI due to memory requirements.

Thanks

Robert

I don't actually expect somebody to swap me straight up for a 7" (I assume I'd need to throw something else in to make it a fair deal) but a little wishful thinking never hurts.

And in the interest of full disclosure the entire reason why I'm trying to sell it is because of the 2.0 software release that is coming up in a few/several months. I'd like to replace it with a 7". My understanding is that while the 10.5 IS supported in 2.0 it will not be running the updated UI due to memory requirements.

Thanks

Robert

I sold my 10.5's for that same reason, and then I was informed that the V2 10.5 WILL support the new GUI, but this is not official yet because it isn't out.

Thanks

Robert

The V2 wifi will run flash nav:

http://c4forums.com/viewtopic.php?id=4800

That is great news!!! I am still looking to sell 10.5" (simply because I would still like to move to the 7") if anybody is interested. But it's great to know that it will run flashnav when 2.0 comes out. I guess this means I can't whine and complain if I don't sell it now. ;)

Robert

Archived