C4 Forums | Control4

HC300 w/ remote for sale - $400 O.B.O.

ILoveC4

I have an HC300 that was used for a couple hours for some testing that is no longer needed. It comes with a V2 remote as well. Everything is like new, and comes with the original box.

$400 + shipping.

Any questions or offers just shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Dan

I sent you a high-ball offer ($500 inc shipping to australia) via email - did you get it?

Daniel

I just got your email. Unfortunately I sold it reednatron already. I would rather sell to you for that price, but I need to honor the deal I made with him.

Sorry.

just saw your second post - no problem - if you come across another you have my details.

I've got an HC1000 coming which should free another one up. I'll let you know.

I wish I would have got your email before I made that other deal.

Thanks,

Dan

Still for sale?
I just got your email. Unfortunately I sold it reednatron already. I would rather sell to you for that price, but I need to honor the deal I made with him.

Sorry.

Nope, sorry...it is sold. I will have another here in a few weeks that has the rack mount kit and everything. Just waiting on the HC1000 V3 to show up to take its place.

Probably as director and zigbee server. I would imagine that his move to 1.8 ultimately would not require the use of dedicated controllers, since 1.8 allows the use of Zigbee Access Points seperate from the Zigbee Server process. I'm sure he is aware that the 1000 does not have navigator functionality.

Question, how is the HC-1000 displacing two HC-300s?

It is actually only displacing one HC-300. The HC-300 I just sold was one that (as I said above) was just used for testing for a couple of hours. It was actually never installed in my home or any other project for that matter....just used for testing on a little side project.

Probably as director and zigbee server. I would imagine that his move to 1.8 ultimately would not require the use of dedicated controllers, since 1.8 allows the use of Zigbee Access Points seperate from the Zigbee Server process. I'm sure he is aware that the 1000 does not have navigator functionality.

After my last post though, Cody is correct. The HC-1000 will actually eliminate the need for two controllers I am currently using, although I think I will keep one around simply for the audio outputs.

For those who missed mine: http://cgi.ebay.com/Control4-Home-Controller-HC-300-with-SR-250-Remote_W0QQitemZ320487158244QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e85f1e4

NOTE: This is not my item for sale, I just say it on ebay and figured maybe some of the people that emailed in about mine might be interested in this one.

Archived