C4 Forums | Control4

Sony 777

THEBOZ

I have about 585 movies loaded on 2 SOny 777's.

When I look up movies by browsing using All, Director, Genre, Alph. it works fine. But as soon as I try to look up by Actor the remote will read Please Wait.....and then disconnect from director every time and then I have to wait forever it seems for the remote to start communicating with Director. If I have Composer open and I am connected to Director it will disconnect as well. Then I will try to reconnect and there will be no director listed to connect to.

What the #$%^&*, anybody have any ideas why.

I would GUESS infinite... as many serial connectors as you have. Keep adding MC's or serial extenders (3rd party only right now).

You talking about Global Cache ? ANy confirmation that it works two way serial with Sony ?

You talking about Global Cache ? ANy confirmation that it works two way serial with Sony ?

I thought I read somewhere that with the last release, it did work now? Do a search either here, or at Control4's forums - I swear I just read it in the past week or two that it was working now.

Shawn

I thought I read somewhere that with the last release' date=' it did work now? Do a search either here, or at Control4's forums - I swear I just read it in the past week or two that it was working now.

Shawn[/quote']

I think this is the thread you thinking about. http://www.mdaoe.com/smf/index.php?topic=149.0

Only confirmed for 1-way so far.

Archived