C4 Forums | Control4

Upgraded to 1.8.2 now dimmer emulator grayed out in ComposerHE 1.8.2.

NkySpike65

Upgraded to 1.8.2 ( upgraded ComposerHE to 1.8.2 also ) now when I bring up any of the dimmers the emulator "acts" like it's grayed out. Every thing looks the same, just no control over the buttons... The emulator will not let me click, push, or move any of the buttons on it at all until I close it out and reopen it, then after that it will works fine...

I had six dimmers, one 3-button Keypad,a wireless outlet dimmer,a wireless thermostat, and had my ADT alarm system tied into the control4 system before the upgrade...

I have added seven more dimmers and two 6-buttons keypads at the time of the upgrade, but all the dimmers ( and ONLY the dimmers) act the same when I first try to use them with the emulator...

Once I close and reopen all the dimmers (double click on the dimmer to open the emulator) they all work fine though the whole programing of any projects, but once I close out of ComposerHE and reopen it any time later, all the dimmers act the same again...

My installer was getting the same effect when he was remotely in the system. He reinstall the dimmers drivers twice, but it was still the same...

Any Ideals? Thanks.

Archived