C4 Forums | Control4

XM via DirecTV

dawander

When I load the channels for DirecTV, it only gets some of the channel names and artwork for the XM channels.

Anyone else having the same problem? I don't suppose there is anything I can do about it since that site is not controlled by Control4?

Thanks

-dave

• 4 weeks later...

Have been unable to use Composer Media Edition to tune preset XM channels over Direct TV. I have chosen channels in Media Edition, checked audio only, saved and refreshed and the channels appear on "stations". But when chosen, they play whatever station the direct tv receiver had previously been left on, but do not tune in different identified at all. Navigators have been refreshed multiple times, and same problem exists on MTS, LCD and 10.5 displays. The preset channel selection works fine with the Control 4 receiver. What am I doing wrong here?

Try and power cycle the main controller.

Looks like you have everything set correctly for what you can do. It's going to need to be looked at with the Dealer software.

Does the DTV select the correct station if you were to select a tv icon like discovery? Will it go to discovery? If not I anticipate a problem with the set channel macro.

Archived