C4 Forums | Control4

Sneak Peek

I've spoken to Jim Gist and Glen Mella personally. We have their full support and their enthusiasm for this site.

Our plans from the beginning have been to be fully supported by Control4 which is why the site was put up when it was. We wanted to wait to make sure it was OK with them before we did anything, we have had the system progammed and ready for about 2 months now.

I did correct his spelling because I understand his position which is a very busy one. I myself sometimes type messages quickly and mispell items, I also didn't want to downplay the validity of the statement.

We really love Control4 Products and everything we do is with their approval in mind.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jim Gist
Do you think its a good idea to quote in public someone who posted a message to a private board. Im afraid this will cause Jim to post less often. We hardly hear from him as it is.

To quote him and his typo's in public may cause him to think more before he types.

Guys,

Typo's are apart of the PDA world and for me multi-tasking.

Sorry I've been off line for a couple of weeks, but with CES and the holidays I was swamped.

That said things are rocking and we have a ton of cool things going on.

I have thick skin and pointing out my typo's makes me laugh!

Let's rock 2006!

Jim

Archived