C4 Forums | Control4

Manhattan area, looking for an integrator to an existing system.

Barney

Thank you for your outpouring of qualified integrators. Just to mention, I think it would be a good idea that I have an integrator that is based nearby the NYC area so if there are any glitches, they could be over quickly to solve it. Perhaps that person could be freelance or with a company. Please give a shout if you are or know of a dependable, reliable and experienced C4 expert. Thank you.

Thank you for your outpouring of qualified integrators. Just to mention, I think it would be a good idea that I have an integrator that is based nearby the NYC area so if there are any glitches, they could be over quickly to solve it. Perhaps that person could be freelance or with a company. Please give a shout if you are or know of a dependable, reliable and experienced C4 expert. Thank you.

I did a search on the C4 website for dealers in Manhattan for a 25 mile radius. I got 71 hits. At 50 miles I got 98 hits. At 10 miles 25 hits.

Oh brother. I had no trouble finding someone there. Oh, that's right, I went AMX...

Look, I don't see any value in your post other than you know how to work the web. The OP is looking for a good egg in that list of probably shady outfits. Why don't you go to the dealer boards and "help" them out.

• 3 weeks later...
The OP is looking for a good egg in that list of probably shady outfits. Why don't you go to the dealer boards and "help" them out.

This is correct.... I won't be naming names yet but I have had a nightmare experience with one of the top NYC C4 Integrators. This is why I am looking for an very experienced, honest and reliable Integrator.

Archived