C4 Forums | Control4

Wake up Agent vs. Schedule program

matt4gps

I set up a program to turn on my master TV at 5:30 am using the scheduler and device actions. I know there is a wake up agent for this, but I don't get what it does. The manual isn't really any help and doesn't have enough examples. Can anyone chime in?

I prefer what you're doing to the wakeup agent. The wake up agent can be toggled on and off in the comfort menu though...kind of nice.

FYI - you need to nest those statements under the conditional. The way it is right now that conditional is usless...all that programming will fire regardless....

I understand what your saying about nesting. I just have to figure out how to do it. The interface isn't very intuitive. For example, I can move an expression up or down, but I can't indent. In order to nest I need to be able to indent. I'll figure out the tricks eventually.

No problem, we all had to figure out once too...don't feel bad.

To nest a line under the conditional click on the line you want to move and drag your mouse over the ?, and you should see the little arrow start to point to the right. If you release the mouse then it will nest it. If your mouse isn't right over the question mark the arrow will point up or down, and will not "nest".

Hopefully that makes sense.

Archived