C4 Forums | Control4

Updating Project on touch screens

C4Newbie

My dealer just upgraded me to 2.04 from 1.7 this past weekend. We then added the Kwikset lock. Now I have to update my project on my touch screens to show the Kwikset. It used to be easy on 1.7 but can't figure it out on 2.0. Can someone walk me through the steps? By the way, it shows up when I log into 4sight but just not on my touchscreens in the house. I have 2 7" touchscreens.

Thanks

Your dealer should have done it before they left. You can reload the project on the touchscreen by reconnecting to the director I am control4less at the moment but if you go into the settings area from your touchscreen there will be an area called directors. There you select the controller which is usually an IP and hit connect. If you cannot find this then just hold down buttons 2 & 3 on the touchscreen and it will restart and load the most current info.

My dealer just upgraded me to 2.04 from 1.7 this past weekend. We then added the Kwikset lock. Now I have to update my project on my touch screens to show the Kwikset. It used to be easy on 1.7 but can't figure it out on 2.0. Can someone walk me through the steps? By the way, it shows up when I log into 4sight but just not on my touchscreens in the house. I have 2 7" touchscreens.

Thanks

I'm confused. You say it's easy on 1.7 but not so on 2.0.4. It's exactly the same principle for both OSs. Assuming you do not have CHE, just use Nikon's post.

My dealer just upgraded me to 2.04 from 1.7 this past weekend. We then added the Kwikset lock. Now I have to update my project on my touch screens to show the Kwikset. It used to be easy on 1.7 but can't figure it out on 2.0. Can someone walk me through the steps? By the way' date=' it shows up when I log into 4sight but just not on my touchscreens in the house. I have 2 7" touchscreens.

Thanks[/quote']

I'm confused. You say it's easy on 1.7 but not so on 2.0.4. It's exactly the same principle for both OSs. Assuming you do not have CHE, just use Nikon's post.

From what I remember, I was able to update the project directly on the touch screen's within 1.7x. I could be mistaken though. I will update in composer though as suggested. Thanks guys.

Archived