C4 Forums | Control4

HC-300,SR-250,Switch and tabletop controller for sale

TLCNORM

I have a small system installed at my home that I no longer use. All items are gently used and in great shape. I have NEVER used the tabletop controller though.

1 - HC-300

1 - SR-250 remote control

1- non dimming light switch - white

1 - small screen tabletop controller (don't quote me on the model # KPM-TTK1?? White)

Looks like this in white: http://www.castercomm.com/gallery/hiRes/Control4%20-%20Mini%20Touch%20Screen%20Table%20Top%20Kit%20-%20KPM-TTK1-B.jpg

I will email pictures if requested.

Looking for ? plus shipping. I think that is a very fair price. Let me know what you think.

I also have a Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 touchscreen PC with many accessories if interested. $100 plus shipping.

Due to the overwhelming responses it seems like I underpriced these items in excess of $200. I will still try to be extremely fair and I am not looking for a bidding war. I will take $525 for all the Control 4 items and will cover up to $20 in shipping.

I also wanted to be more clear on the tabletop controller, although I have never used it, I believe it was slightly used. It is in great shape. The large round button is yellowing slightly. Everything else is in great condition.

It was my mistake not to research the price before posting and I apologize for that. After researching it seems like the equipment is worth over $600. I am looking for fair market value, I'd rather not give it away. I will not raise it again. I am not looking to play games with anyone I am not that kind of person. Sorry to offend you.

what a crappy way to do business, you should have researched the price before posting it here, changing the price after posting it is just bulls#$t

Dan I wouldn't buy it at any price if someone pulled this sort of low life crap on me either

• 2 months later...

Archived