C4 Forums | Control4

Cctv?

thepawnshop

I use CCTV at both of my businesses and plan on installing a 16 camera system in my personal home that I am building. It is based on H.264 technology and can easily be viewd via IP address. The DVR is a desktop pc, which is connected to your network. Is there any way to integrate this with C4 (so it can be brought up on either the controller or tv monitors?

• 3 years later...

I am trying to integrate a camera system into a control 4 project and need recommendations on a DVR for 16 cameras. This dvr need to be at least 1 TB. I need to be able to view not only on the monitors in the house but also the touch screens. Is this possible and if so how do I get the video to the touch screens. Do the cameras have to be IP to see them on the touch Screens? Is there a way to import video from a analog DVR to the Touches.

Robert Dippie

I am trying to integrate a camera system into a control 4 project and need recommendations on a DVR for 16 cameras. This dvr need to be at least 1 TB. I need to be able to view not only on the monitors in the house but also the touch screens. Is this possible and if so how do I get the video to the touch screens. Do the cameras have to be IP to see them on the touch Screens? Is there a way to import video from a analog DVR to the Touches.

Robert Dippie

http://www.c4forums.com/viewtopic.php?id=1421

Archived