C4 Forums | Control4

C4 Multi Tuner & APC Home Theater UPS for Sale

tanm83

The following items did not sell in my previous eBay listing. They have been posted in an auction-style format this time around, and the price has been reduced:

* Control 4 Multi Tuner - Triple Tuner (AVM-TUN1-B) - Bidding starts at $199.99 with FREE SHIPPING

* BRAND NEW APC S Type Power Conditioner w/ Battery Backup (S15BLK) - Bidding starts at $499.99 with FREE SHIPPING

The Multi Tuner was briefly used in an elderly woman's home. Her son had the Control4 system installed, and she had no interest in using it, so it has been removed and is being put up for sale. It is in very good condition. The APC Power Conditioner is BRAND NEW, and has never been opened. Both of these items ship for free!

If you would like to check out these items, go to my eBay seller page: http://shop.ebay.com/tanm83/m.html

This is my first post on this forum, but you can check out my feedback on eBay and see that I am a trusted seller who wants to make a sale. I have posted these items on eBay to protect both myself and the buyer. Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck bidding!

I am not trying to offend anyone. I simply came into the possession of several C4 components, and quickly noticed that not a lot of C4 equipment is sold on eBay. I personally felt most comfortable selling the equipment through eBay, but wanted to let this forum, a group of C4 enthusiasts, know about the sale. I don't see the harm in giving people here a heads-up on the equipment's availability. Thank you to those of you who have purchased some of this equipment. I have 2 items left, as listed above, and hope you'll consider checking the auctions out.

Thanks for your time.

Archived