C4 Forums | Control4

Media controller, HT controller, Switches, touchscreen

jrbCO

I took my wife into a showroom to look at a phone system and she fell in love with another home automation system. It looks like I will be pulling out my basic C4 system and putting in something more elaborate. It will take a few weeks to make the transition, but I thought I would offer my equipment here. It was installed in Aug of this year and has worked fine to stream music and control some landscape lights. It was all professionally installed and recently my dealer came out to do the most recent upgrade. It is all used but looks like new. I have:

1. Media Controller

2. Home Theater Controller

3. Ethernet Mini Touchscreen

4. 10 Dimmer Switches

I would rather sell the whole package. Again, it may take a few weeks to remove the switches and get everything ready to ship. I know what I paid the dealer, but do not know what it is worth. Make me an offer or contact me at reedbum@gmail.com

Thanks, Reed Bumgarner

Sorry, elaborate might have been a bad term. Since we primarily have been using it for light control, my wife liked the custom touchscreen display of the Vantage system. Because of the ability to remotely access the system with her laptop, she wants to expand the system into to other areas of home automation.

Unless something changes, Chuck has spoken for the system (pending wife veto).

Thanks

Archived