C4 Forums | Control4

I'm cleaning out the closet....per se.

ILoveC4

I will probably have a bunch more stuff once I go through everything, but I have three items for sale right now. Make an offer if you're interested.

Shinybow SB-5564 Matrix switch. It's a 6 input, 4 output matrix switch with component video and stereo audio. There is a functioning RS-232 driver that I'm happy to send to anyone if you can't find it in Composer yourself. This is a great switch, I just outgrew about 18 months ago and have had it sitting around ever since. In perfect shape, been rack mounted until it was stored back in it's factory box. These sell new online for $800 - $1,500.

Wireless SpeakerPoint. I do not know if this works or not. I got it from someone who said they couldn't make it work, but when they bought it they were told it was working. There is an RMA number written on the box. I don't have a need for it, so I haven't taken any time to try and jump start it.

7" WiFi portable touchpanel. This has been used for about 6 months, it's in perfect condition. I have the box and everything that came in it.

I will update this post as I find more stuff I want to get rid of.

Email me any REASONABLE offers.

Thanks!

Archived