C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Integration services offered

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure about other dealers but Neil gets my vote for BEST in the business M-F and Twice on Sunday... Neil was absolutely PHENOMENAL to work with...highly responsive, patient and very knowledgable. EXCEPTIONAL experience from start to finish... 

Just a joy to work with... my go to C4 dealer/programmer! 

2 hours ago, time2jet said:

Neil is beloved around here.  If you’ve worked with him you know.  I’ve only dealt with him on a dealer to dealer basis, but he was a real solid gentleman and it was always nice to run across someone he’s worked with.  The allegiance is palpable.  

Hmmm.  Uncertain about that.  Neil forgot to make it to bourbon night last time....

On 3/22/2023 at 6:06 PM, tank said:

Not sure about other dealers but Neil gets my vote for BEST in the business M-F and Twice on Sunday... Neil was absolutely PHENOMENAL to work with...highly responsive, patient and very knowledgable. EXCEPTIONAL experience from start to finish... 

Just a joy to work with... my go to C4 dealer/programmer! 

Likewise Tank, I appreciate you being flexible schedule wise,  and a pleasure working with you sir!  

On 3/22/2023 at 8:22 PM, time2jet said:

Neil is beloved around here.  If you’ve worked with him you know.  I’ve only dealt with him on a dealer to dealer basis, but he was a real solid gentleman and it was always nice to run across someone he’s worked with.  The allegiance is palpable.  

I appreciate it sir, hope all is well!

22 hours ago, fleon said:

Hmmm.  Uncertain about that.  Neil forgot to make it to bourbon night last time....

I MUST/SHALL rectify this.  It's been too long, and I've missed too many of these!  Hope all is well good sir!

• 3 weeks later...

Neil was able to remotely upgrade my system from OS2 to OS3, explain what I needed to do to get a new garage door opener talking to C4 again after the old one was hit by lightning and replaced with a newer style that doesnt work with the traditional relay. He also added some new devices for me and setup the selections on my remote to make it easier to navigate. He is very knowledgeable, patient, much more responsive than I ever expected all while being very reasonably priced. This was my first experience with remote programming, but he is worth every penny and I will be using him for any future C4 programing needs that I may have.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say Neil was the BEST to work with.. He spent some time with me and educated me with several items.  I have a older system and had a few issues with it.. He quickly found the answers resolved them, educated me offered additional advise and Rates a 11 on a scale of 1 to 5!!!!!!  

He will be my go to person in the future for sure!!!

Thank you so much Neil

• 3 weeks later...

I was visiting my parents who have a Control 4 system that they had all but given up on.  They had experienced frequent disappointments with the local Control 4 service providers and were left with a system with greatly reduced functionality.  With Neil's patient help we were able to trouble shoot through numerous issues and get the system working again. Neil is responsive and excellent to work with.  Highly recommend.

-Jon

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 10:14 AM, Spinerep622 said:

Neil is awesome!! He did some spur of the moment programming for me and did it without hesitation. I appreciate it, Neil.

Always glad to assist sir, Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.