C4 Forums | Control4

10.5" wireless touchscreen & Xantech 4X4 HDMI matrix (price drop)

tbd1000

I have the following gear for sale.

Xantech 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with power supply and remote $600

10.5" wireless touchscreen with docking station. V2 $250 1.7.4

Not sure of the firmware on the following:

1-4" in wall hardwired color touchscreen $100

1-Ethernet speaker point $100

Buyer to pay actual shipping charges.

Can send pics just give me your email.

Thanks for looking

Billy

My email is

ohe1@ymail.com

No offense to you tbd1000, but has anyone on this site who has been here for a while dealt with this guy? I'm always a little hesitant to buy from anyone who doesn't have any history here. I'd just like someone to chime in and say "yeah, I know this guy." or better "I bought from this guy, had no problems."

No offense to you tbd1000, but has anyone on this site who has been here for a while dealt with this guy? I'm always a little hesitant to buy from anyone who doesn't have any history here. I'd just like someone to chime in and say "yeah, I know this guy." or better "I bought from this guy, had no problems."

I will let you know by the end of this week, as I just ordered from him.

therodog,

I understand where you are coming from! Yes I am new to this site and ebay as well. I can send you any pics of any of the product you are interested in. I do the invoice through PayPal so you are protected!

digitaltrader ordered some stuff from me and I do believe he has received it. Hopefully he will post something on here soon to let you know if the equipment was good or not.

Thank you for looking.

Billy

I bought 2 remotes from tbd1000. I received them both today. I would say it was a great experience buying form this seller. Shipping was quick and items were as described.

Thanks again tbd1000

Phillipah,

Thank you for the post. I hope everything is working great.

I bought 2 remotes from tbd1000. I received them both today. I would say it was a great experience buying form this seller. Shipping was quick and items were as described.

Thanks again tbd1000

Phillipah' date='

Thank you for the post. I hope everything is working great.[/quote']

As far as I can tell they do. I won't be able to actually test them until i get my system in my new house... Which is a few months off... But I am sure they will work.

Archived