C4 Forums | Control4

www.c4diy.com

ILoveC4

Do any of you have any interest in it? I don't have much time to put content up (obviously), and as time goes on I have less and less. Priorities change, and I hate to have the site sit without any updates.

Are there any avid C4 guys out there that want to take a crack at it? If so...shoot me an email. I think it could work out great for leads for a dealer as well, based on all the email I get from organic search results...

dan@c4diy.com

I'm not around the forums much anymore, so if you post a reply here it might take me a few weeks to see it.

Thanks!

Sad that you cannot do it anymore....I rather liked the site! Wish I could take up that torch, but I know my limitations.

It's not going anywhere...I just think it could be better served with someone actively doing something with it...

If I don't "pass on the reins" to anybody, it will still stay there just like it has...

Thanks!

Hey guys...so I think I've got something figured out to where I'll just keep the blog with some helpful contribution from a friend or two...SWEET!

Now, I'm just going through and cleaning things up a little. Aside from with WIKI not working (which I will troubleshoot when I have time) are there any other problems or bugs that you all are experiencing?

Note that during this time email forms will likely not reach me...all *@c4diy.com email is probably down except for dan@c4diy.com.

Please submit your feedback. Also, this would be a great time to share what additions and improvements you would like to see made done to the site.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been trying to get onto c4diy.net but can't figure out for the life of me the answer to the question:

What is the moto of the pirate bay dot se:

I've tried quite a few answers. Anyone know what the answer is?!

Thanks 

14 hours ago, Pone said:

I've been trying to get onto c4diy.net but can't figure out for the life of me the answer to the question:

What is the moto of the pirate bay dot se:

I've tried quite a few answers. Anyone know what the answer is?!

Thanks 

I'm curious as well, haven't been able to get it.

I would assume that IF anyone gets approved, referral isn't going to be something they let you do right away (indeed it would get you kicked off).

If one goes with the notion it is indeed still fully active at this time - they have remained such due to VERY tight scrutiny.

Archived