C4 Forums | Control4

System for Sale

webb1

I am selling my existing system. I will give a big discount if you want to buy everything or will part out, just let me know what you need.

Everything is in working order as of yesterday when I removed it. I will be glad to send photographs or details on items if you would like them. All equipment is used, but in excellent condition. The components were rack mounted and show virtually no wear at all (I don't see any, but I am sure there is some somewhere). The switches and remotes all look practically new. The only parts that have not been tested are the CardAccess InHome Wireless Contact Switches as they were never installed.

All prices exclude shipping. Preferred payment method is paypal to protect all parties.

Control4 wireless 2 button keypad LSZ-3W1-A (almond) x5: $75 each

Denon Reciever with Surround Sound AVR-988: $450

Denon 5 disc DVD changer DVM-1845: $99

Niles C5-HDDA Cat 5 component video and digital audio transformer x2: $60 each

Panamax MFP-300 Power Conditioner x6: $70 each

CardAccess InHome Wireless Contact Switch x2 : Make an offer

---------------------------

sold

---------------------------

Control4 HC-300: $400

Control4 HC-200: $200

Control4 SR150 remote controls x9 (used): $50 each

Control4 wireless dimmer LDZ-102P10-A (almond) x9: $75 each

Control4 wireless dimmer LDZ-102-A (almond) x5: $75 each

Control4 wireless 6 button keypad KPZ-681-A (almond) x5: $100 each

Control4 Multi Channel Amp C4-16AMP-3-B : $1300

Control4 Audio Matrix switch CR-16S2-E-B 16 Channel: $350

Control4 4 zone amp C4-8AMP1-B : $575

CardAccess InHome Wireless Contact Switch x1 : Make an offer

Control4 SR250-Z-B remote control (used): $100

Control4 wireless dimmer C4-TDIM1-Z-N (almond) x2: $75 each

Control4 Wireless dimmer LDZ-101-W (white) x1: $75 each

MuxLab CAV-CVB1 Component Video Balun x2: $50 each

Control4 Ipod dock C4-ipdktt1-e-b: $125

Sony component video switcher CAV-CVS12ES: $900

MuxLab CAV-CVB1 Component Video Balun x7: $50 each

Panamax M5300-PM Power Conditioner x2: $250 each

Control4 wireless 6 button keypad KPZ-681-A (almond) x2: $100 each

Bought a new home with the system in it about 3 months ago. We have 2 simple TV's and one of those is so old it doesn't even have RCA inputs :lol: to connect to the system. In short, we just are not using the system for even 10% of what it is designed to do.

Bought a new home with the system in it about 3 months ago. We have 2 simple TV's and one of those is so old it doesn't even have RCA inputs :lol: to connect to the system. In short, we just are not using the system for even 10% of what it is designed to do.

Would that system be another Control4 kit?

Controlfouruserguy - not sure what you are asking. The system was installed by a local dealer here in town for the previous owner about a year and a half ago. It was customized to the house. If you can expand on what you are asking, I will be glad to get you an answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to provide some feedback here. I purchased 3 sr150 remotes and when they arrived, one of them had a broken battery cover that wouldn't close properly. I emailed Robert back and immediately, the next day he sent out a replacement, no questions asked. Thank you Robert for going above and beyond what I had expected.

Also an fyi, the remotes were on Embernet so I believe that the system is pre 1.8. No sweat, updated to zigbee pro and now everything is good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived