C4 Forums | Control4

Add room/zone

drmark12pa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will someone help me out here. I'm assuming that the "upper right" refers to "Actions" in the programming view of Composer HE. I don't have a "Digital Media" option. I'm on Composer 2.1.1.

Any help would be much appreciated. The workaround I'm using is rather cumbersome.

If you are programming and trying to use Digital Media in your programming, the cloud is in one of your rooms and it is located in the top right region called Device Actions. I can't tell you where your dealer put it but try the room where your rack is.

I can NOT even get my controller to register... I created a new account on my.control4.com , and put in my subscription codes. Have my HC300 hooked up, installed every version of Composer HE that I can get ahold of from 1.6 that came with it up to 2.2.x whatever. I also tried with my HC200, and same problem. When I try to edit the project name, it does say the project is lock and that it is most likely "Being updated" ? How does that make any sense....

If you are programming and trying to use Digital Media in your programming, the cloud is in one of your rooms and it is located in the top right region called Device Actions. I can't tell you where your dealer put it but try the room where your rack is.

Sweet! There it is. Now I can play with it. :D

Thank you very much!

Archived