C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 Merger?

mridixon

Ahhh...

Well Mridixon - I wouldn't worry about Crutchfield. They offer great phone support (nothing onsite) and to pay for that great phone support - they sell everything at FULL RETAIL (never discount, as they can't afford to with the amount of support they offer). So I don't see Crutchfield as being a blow in any way to Control4... if anything, it'll be a plus as people will get frustrated and call the local dealers to come help finish an install they started (just like car stereo's today when people buy from them and get to their wits end, finally breaking down and bringing it to a dealership / audio shop to finish the install). :)

Hey, we don't ALL call local dealers when we buy a stereo from Cruchfield.

You almost can't see the cracks I left in the dash of my truck after installing the new radio.

A little force goes a long way.

:)

RyanE

Little elbow grease goes a long way - eh Ryan? I did a full stereo upgrade 10 years ago in my RX-7... took me 3 days solid with at LEAST 8 hours each day (holiday weekend)... hehehe... :)

I did my truck install over lunch hour, but again, I screwed up and didn't see the two screws under the top of the dash, so I cracked it.

What do you expect in a 15-year-old truck.

Other than that, it went pretty easily, since I had just put in the same new CD/Radio/MP3 in the minivan a couple of months earlier.

RyanE

Archived