C4 Forums | Control4

Apple's Siri extended to control T-Stats

dgbrown

• 1 year later...

Is this the same thing?

Has anyone tried this?

I have the driver and plugin to do this, but i re-purposed my server that was running siriproxy before i could try it. I picked up a sheevaplug that im going to run the siriproxy on now. Hopefully in the next couple weeks i can get it tested and running.

Is this the same thing?

Has anyone tried this?

I have the driver and plugin to do this' date=' but i re-purposed my server that was running siriproxy before i could try it. I picked up a sheevaplug that im going to run the siriproxy on now. Hopefully in the next couple weeks i can get it tested and running.[/quote']

any updates?

Is this the same thing?

Has anyone tried this?

I have the driver and plugin to do this' date=' but i re-purposed my server that was running siriproxy before i could try it. I picked up a sheevaplug that im going to run the siriproxy on now. Hopefully in the next couple weeks i can get it tested and running.[/quote']

any updates?

I spent 6+ hours last night trying to install Debian on a Plug computer last night to get this going. And with no success, i decided im going to load ubuntu on an old laptop i have kicking around. Hopefully the girlfriend doesn't hate me for spending another whole evening on the computer tonight.

Archived