C4 Forums | Control4

How do I setup a DVD?

• 2 weeks later...

reds,

So you find a copy of Composer, and now you want instructions to use it to add your DVD player?

There's a reason dealers are trained by Control4 before they're given access to the software. Not that you probably can't figure it out, but from me, you're on your own.

RyanE

Ryan

I cant totally agree with your attitude on your last post....I do believe that Composer should only be for the installer....but reds has said that his installer did not add their dvd player....this resonates with another thread about control4 and their training methods.....where did Reds get his copy of composer? His installer. How come his 'installer hasnt rectified this issue.

To reds.....have you contacted your installer about his mistake....programming is not easy and we all mistakes...would be hard to rectify it if he hasnt been made aware of it.

I doubt his installer gave him Composer so he could come on the forums and ask who wants a copy.

He said 'took me forever to track down', doesn't sound like his dealer gave it to him.

How come his dealer has not rectified this situation? I'm guessing it's likely he hasn't asked his dealer to.

RyanE

Archived