Thank you very much for coming back to me.
1. I agree on about the Reports (i.e. Panel, Module & Load Reports) from a user perspective. I should have been clearer as I was looking at it from our electrician’s point of view and how it would help to determine the cable run(s) from the consumer unit/braker(s) to the terminal blocks and network cable requirements. What does the electrician need to know to decide the number of breakers per panel? Will the Reports/can the Reports also hold information about 3rdParty equipment housed in the Panels such as DMX Modules, Network Switches and Control4 Dry Contact Input Modules - they will all need cables?. Does the electrician need to factor in the installation of an Auxiliary Switch?
2. With the exception of the DMX Modules, we are using only using Control4 equipment (i.e. Keypads, Terminal Blocks, Adaptive Phase Dimmer Modules , Relay Modules and a 0-10v Dimmer Module). Our Lights are from a variety of manufactures using a variety of physical Constant Current or Constant Voltage drivers depending on the requirement for the lights. Will this impact the virtual driver(s) used on our systems for the lights? When you say, “stop using PRO when it’s obvious you shouldn’t”, please excuse my lack of knowledge but is there an example you can give me as I do not understand this comment.
3. Is there a list of the screen controls that are allowed using the I-Series and Control4 that is not available to the K-Series that you can share with me?
4. As the norm is view only for CCTV cameras on Control4, hopefully in real-times, is it also normal to have a Hikvision specialist set up the CCTV and NRV and take the homeowner through the features and how to operate them?
5. We have the new Mini Door Station (C4-DS2MINI-BL). Our Control4 operating system is 3.2.1 and we are using Intercom Anywhere app version 184.108.40.2069 and iPhones using iOS 14.4.1. We have experienced periods where we have missed visitors or deliveries whilst being at home because our iPhones did not ring or register that someone had pressed the bell/intercom button. They hear the bell but don’t receive an answer from us. Do you know of any known problems given this additional information?
Thanks again for your help.