C4 Forums | Control4

Welcome Everyone

cytexone

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the new c4dealers.com site. We are committed to making this the best possible (unbiased) resource for Control4 Dealers to go and find information, help, and products that will make their installations better and more profitable.

We are really looking to build a very strong community, so if you have ANY suggestions, comments or even if you want to roll your sleves up please don't hesitate to post. Signup right now is available, over the next month we will be moving to a validation method so only Control4 Dealers will be allowed to access the dealer section.

Looking forward to building this great community with all of you.

Dan

CYTEXONE

-- Updates

12/26/05 - You can now access this site via www.c4forums.com

Nice site Dan. I came over from AVS; it's great to have a forum with members who are devoted to using and improving C4 . On the other forums, there's still a few naysayers who feel that they must continually post negative comments about the system and sidetrack the thread into a flame-fest .

Good Luck with the forum.

BTW, you mentioned on AVS that you have set-up your showroom with C4, I'd love to see some pictures posted .

Hey AJF,

Thanks for coming over. You will not hear us post negative comments, just solutions on how to work around the temporary limitations of the system due to the sheer complexity of the system.

I will try to get pictures of our showroom up as soon as possible.

Great to see you here.

Dan

Archived