C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 Monkey Plugin (blog.tleish.com)

tleish

Awesome! Keep up the good work! I was wondering when you were going to post a new blog. It's been a while and I'm glad to see you're still working on it. Any news on making custom GUI's? I saw that the Patrick, who works for Circuit City and who made the Ginn hotel theme, offered to make a tutorial to customize an entire theme. Or is the "Custom Theme Generator" or whatever it's called too close to release to make a tutorial worth while?

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

So I've been wanting to ask... what ever did happen to Thomas and his awesome blog? For quite a while it was churning out great posts, hints, and small add-on tools. Then some time around the end of last year it appeared to have been appropriated and turned into an "official" Control4 blog, and after that there hasn't been a new post. Coincidence? Did the Control4 mafia cut him off at the knees?

I believe that Thomas is no longer a C4 employee. He ventured off with another company. At least that's what I heard.

Bummer if this is true, he was on to making some nice add ons that no one else has attempted

• 3 months later...

Archived