C4 Forums | Control4

Composer 2.5 -- where to DL

bocadave

I already work for a dealer... I just haven't went through training yet and I'm not technically one of their installers... I'm one of the salesmen

Dude, I'm not following this at all.  You have a system that was screwed-over by, what, another dealer other than who you work for??  Help me out here...

No I had the system installed in 09 before I work for my current employer... the company that installed it in 09 screwed it up but it still needs some more repair lol

And the dealership you work for can't help you?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Are there any dealers or programers in this forum? I would like some advice on pursuing a control4 system installer/ dealer business in Texas. What are the requirements and hardships encountered in this field? I'm currently installing video surveillance and certain control 4 systems but have not mastered the programming aspect of the field. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Best, 

Manny

2 hours ago, mannysgj said:

Are there any dealers or programers in this forum? I would like some advice on pursuing a control4 system installer/ dealer business in Texas. What are the requirements and hardships encountered in this field? I'm currently installing video surveillance and certain control 4 systems but have not mastered the programming aspect of the field. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Best, 

Manny

Process is simple enough, look at C4's website, find the regional manager and get in contact - he/she will take it from there.

Archived