C4 Forums | Control4

WattBox IP or Panamax M4315 Pro

cashmoney

If you're doing just one conditioner, Wattbox - the EV driver is much cheaper than the Gateway from BlueVolt you need to make the panamax work. Even with more - Wattbox is the economical way to go.

Panamax has my personal preference when it comes to quality though.

C4RVA - they have several different sizes and options...here is a link to all the ones that are IP controllable: http://www.snapav.com/c-374-ip-enabled.aspx

You know I'm most excited about? I have a separate wireless network that the kids devices connect to (iPad, iPhone, etc...) and I'm going to have that wireless network automatically shut off at 9pm, and not turn back on until 8am. That right there will be SO nice...

Plus, have that rack-mounted game system on there too ;)

Good call. That's exactly the motivation I need to integrate the two Wii's in to the rack, right there. Then they can play them in their rooms when they want to...so long as I want them to be able to.

• 1 month later...
I'm going to order a Wattbox, but I just noticed above that the driver is in Composer Pro ? Does this mean I will need my dealer to do all the programming and make scheduling changes ?

The dealer will need to add the device in Composer Pro, from then on you can program in Composer Home

The power filtration on the Panamax is MUCH better than the wattbox, but its tough to beat the price of it.

I use a Panamax MB1500, Digital Loggers IP power bar, and a wattbox. If you are looking for just a budget controllable outlet, cant beat the digital loggers stuff.

Archived