Right.  And for those using higher-quality legacy cams, it doesn't appear that anything new could be had be moving up to 2.6.  Preview/control within Composer??  Ok...

Chillax. It's just now moving to the driverworks frame work so we've yet to even see what the "cool whiz bang must have features" are.

This is just a small snippit.

That's some good stuff. Looks like it's worth me holding out a bit longer and that's fine with me. Look forward to what else 2.6 may be bringing now.

That's some good stuff. Looks like it's worth me holding out a bit longer and that's fine with me. Look forward to what else 2.6 may be bringing now.

Don't get too excited about "other added features"...

Sent from my Droid MAXX via Tapatalk.

Hence the "what else 2.6 may be bringing". Perhaps it brings nothing. Perhaps the camera thing doesn't pan out. They are growing the system and i'm happy with that.

IP cams change will start pre 2.6, albeit possibly limited - more or less as indicated in Dan's post.

What 2.6 may or not may bring few enough know at this point. I sure hope it'll be durned good considering the limitations to upgrading that were reported....

What limitations are reported?

Sent from my Windows Nokia 920 via Tapatalk

There's all sorts of older equipment (old controllers and touch panels mostly) that must be removed from the project before it can be updated.

I have the list somewhere...

Sent from my Droid MAXX via Tapatalk.

what are the chances to see mydlink cloud cameras integrated?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Not familiar with the cam but according to the email if it streams h264 there is a good chance.

I wish my Axis Q6032-E work with my C4 I paid big bucks for this cam.

You can make them work with C4. Worst case you just need the proper NVR/DVR.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Foscam, are cheap and work well within c4 - we have two, one external and one internal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could you send your Foscam driver for me?  my foscam IP camera driver doesn't work on navigator It  works on my smartphone and ipad