C4 Forums | Control4

controlling volume with customer IR code

jlayer3

I have an integra connected via IR to an HC-300. I am trying to use a URC MX-780 to control the volume on the Integra using a custom IR code sent to the HC-300.

In Composer under programming Integra Actions my options are Volume>Start>Up or Volume>Pulse>up or Volume>Set><value>. 

If I select Volume>Start>Up the HC-300 increases volume continuously if I hit the up volume up on the MX-780. the HC-300 keeps sending volume up to the Integra even when I release the volume button on the MX-780.

If I select Volume>Pulse>Up the HC-300 increases the volume 0.5 db when I press the volume up button on the MX-780. However, it will only send the volume up to the Integra once even if I continue to hold down the volume up button on the MX-780. So to get the volume to increase a couple of db, I have to keep pressing and releasing the volume up button on the MX-780.

I'm trying to get the HC-300 to send volume up IR signals to the Integra while I hold the volume up button on the MX-780 and stop sending them when I release the volume up button on the MX-780.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...Josh

Archived