C4 Forums | Control4

Watch List display

cazmadic

Through Composer, can I change the watch list display or does it require my dealer?  I have 3 rooms; A, B, & C.  If you are in room A, I want the Control 4 remote to only list components tied to room A.  I have 3 rokus for each room.  I just created a command for the Power Off to tell Roku to hit the Menu button so it doesn't continue to stream.  

Right now, I have to train my kids to select the Roku assigned to the room when they watch, so when they hit Room Off it doesn't continue to stream that particular Roku.  Kids never listen :)  When they are in Room A, they have to hit Watch and scroll down to the assigned Roku listed for Room A.  It would be nice to have only the relative watching device for that room listed.  And for my wife, when we are in Room C, it drives her nuts that she has to scroll to the correct Roku (which the dealer didn't name very well, they're just numbered).

Thanks!

In Composer HE in the rooms properties go to the Navigator tab.  you can select what's visible or hidden on your screen navigator and the list navigator on the remotes. You can also change the order it appears on the navigators.   no dealer required 

In Composer HE in the rooms properties go to the Navigator tab. you can select what's visible or hidden on your screen navigator and the list navigator on the remotes. You can also change the order it appears on the navigators. no dealer required

didn't realize that was in He! Thanks

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Awesomesauce. Thanks whitneyd! If anyone else comes across this don't forget to take the battery out of the remote and back in so it syncs up.

Or you go to file and choose sync and it does the same thing

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

When you hit the power off command and the program brings the Roku back to the menu before the room off command have you noticed that if you are watching another source and power off the room it wakes the Roku because the program for power off the room tells it to bring the Roku back to the menu first?

See my Roku link below:

http://www.c4forums.com/topic/15596-roku-player-and-room-off-function/

Scott

Archived