C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmain - Escea Fireplace Control

alanchow

Chowmain%20Logo%20Transparent%20Medium.p 

Chowmain - Escea Fireplace Control 

Escea is a well-established industry leader in the design, manufacture and export of leading edge gas fireplaces and outdoor wood burners. Their fireplaces are renowned for their modern, minimalist styling, heating efficiency and ease of use. 

These fireplaces are available for purchase in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Eu. 

Chowmain has integrated the D series (DL850, DL1100, DX1000 and DX1500) fireplaces into Control4 with smart temperature control and feedback. This driver will also work for the upcoming AFxxx range of fireplaces that Escea will launch shortly. 

Features 

• Heat & Off modes supported.
  • High & Auto Fan modes supported.
  • 3 – 31 degrees of Set Point supported.
  • Temperature Feedback
  • Flame Effect Control 

Frequently Asked Questions 

Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver? 

• Control your fireplace from any Control4 enabled device (keypad, touchscreen, onscreen, PC, smart phone or tablet)
  • Set up a single button on your keypad to dim the lights, start up the fireplace and play some barry white.
  • Set up your fireplace to turn on if its below a certain temperature when you disarm your security system.
  • Schedule your fireplace to turn on in the morning using a wake up scene 
  • Automatically turn off your fireplace when you arm your security system. 

Where can i buy the fireplace from? 
Please visit the Escea website for a list of their dealers. 

Escea Website 

What fireplaces is this driver compatible with? 
This driver is compatible with the D series (DL850, DL1100, DX1000 and DX1500) fireplaces. 

It is also compatible with the upcoming unreleased AFxxx range of fireplaces that Escea will shortly announce. 

How do I find out more information about the driver? 
Please see the links below for more information about the driver. 

Chowmain Website 

Download Installation Guide 

How do I buy the driver?
This driver is developed by Chowmain software & apps and is distributed and supported by Houselogix, Inc. 

Download Driver / Purchase Licence

Who do i contact for technical support?
This driver is developed by Chowmain software & apps and is distributed and supported by Houselogix, Inc. 

Support

Do you provide trial licences?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 48 hour trial. This is activated once you add the driver to the project. No additional steps are necessary. 

escea%201.png

escea%202.png

DL1100.png

Archived