C4 Forums | Control4

Lots of C4-DIM1-Z and C4-KP2-Z For Sale

Mark LaBelle

I have 90 White C4-DIM-Z and 28 White C4-SW2-Z for sale.  I bought a massive lot to finish my house and these are the left over ones.  They were pulled from a spec house that didn't sell and the builder has pulled them out because the owner didn't want Control4 - go figure.  All of them are in perfect condition and nearly brand new since they never saw anyone take occupancy of the house.  I'm taking orders now and offering a low price to offload them.  It was a good deal, so I'm willing to pass it on to the group.  Both are $50.00 per dimmer/switch plus $7 shipping.  Multiples will change the shipping, but I'm just passing on the shipping charges.  If you want a large amount PM me and we can work a deal.

If you need a different color, just order a color change kit for about $15.00 (I think) and it's still cheaper than buying any other used one or a new one.

These will be ready to ship on November 3rd due to travel. (Edit:  I'll now be home next week.)

I'll leave it open to the group for a few weeks and then move them to ebay.

Thanks,

Mark

Just realized I cut and pasted the wrong Switch model #.  I do have two of the C4-KP2-Z, but the switches I was referring to were the C4-SW2-Z - which are in fact Switches and not Keypads.  

Nice catch there Chicagoskiguy.  Good thing everyone wanted dimmers...  :-)  But, I do have REAL switches - C4-SW2-Z in WHITE.

I can't seem to change the topic, but hopefully this is clear to everyone.

Mark

• 1 year later...

Archived