C4 Forums | Control4

Need Composer

microlites

Hi all,

I have been searching the web for a hour or 2 looking for composer. I was a dealer some months ago and had it installed on my laptop. Since the that screen cracked and I cannot find the orginal download i had.

I bought about 30K of this gear and got ripped off by a builder who never paid , hence the dealership thing never took off after i lost the $$.

Anyways, i eventually got the equipment back and now want to install it into a showhouse. Have my controller, 16 way AMP and wireless dimmers ...

Can anyone send me a copy of composer so I can configure the AMP and controller

Jon

• 6 months later...

If you are a dealer you should have access to the Control 4 dealer web site. This is where you can download Composer Pro. If you do not have access to the dealer web site contact your sales rep and get setup. Once you have access you can download the most current version of Composer Pro.

Can someone also please get send a copy of Composer too?

Composer ME is free (and is for Media Management Only)

Composer HE costs $149.00 and comes with a free 1 year subscription to 4Sight.

Composer Pro is for dealers only (and is copyrighted and not distributed - if you obtain a copy it is illegal and you WILL NOT get support on these forums for it).

Hmmm... I can't seem to find the public link anymore - I'm sure it's in error - I'll drop an email off to them and get it re-added. In the meantime, I'd be more than happy to email it to ya. Send me a PM with your email and I'll forward you a copy.

Archived