C4 Forums | Control4

automatic water shut off

vstar

I have not heard of Aqua Stop.  After researching a few options I went with Water Cop: http://www.watercop.com/Purchase/tabid/57/CategoryID/1/List/1/Level/a/ProductID/1/Default.aspx?SortField=DateCreated%2cProductName

My plumber is installing it in 2 weeks.  The people at DynaQuip (who make Water Cop) sent me a very helpful 2-3 page word document with color pictures and step by step instructions how to have a dealer identify/program Water Cop into Control4.  My dealer looked at it and said its very simple and straight forward and should be just a few minutes to accomplish.  

Prices of the Water Cop and Aqua Stop seem to be on par.

• 8 months later...

Is this still the best way of integrating WaterCop into a Control4 installation or should I use WaterCop integrated or WaterCop a-wave?

Thanks

My dealer and I followed those instructions to the letter - and it works.  No additional hardware was needed but I am not sure about the two options you listed - watercop integrated or watercop a-wave.  With the wiring manual I provided, you can easily open/close WaterCop via the C4 interface and you can see its current status (open or closed)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2016 at 1:32 AM, bdo21 said:

Has anyone used the Aqua Stop? Can it be integrated into Control4? Watercop does not have a model which works in Europe and are not expected to have one for at least a year

@bdo21, hi we have reached out to them regarding integration. Once we have an answer from them we will let you know.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.