C4 Forums | Control4

In-wall subs

cdepaola

Curious if anyone has experience with the Triad InWall SlimSub or subs in the same price range be it SnapAV or others. While id love a BGradia or JL audio InWall they are out of my price range for this project.

I've got the Triad Bronze 10 InCeiling Sub and generally like it but it plays with some InCeiling silver monitors so it's hard not to like it. However I have no experience with other InWall subs, so just looking for opinions from those that may have them or integrators who install them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Triad In-Wall subs. They are balancing subs in my theater, I have 4 of them.  In the front I have Procella as my main sub.  I use the amps they sell with them and control them via IP.  Pretty nice, but I don't have experience with anything else.

Triad's units are good.

Episode (Snap) aren't a bad bang for buck piece at all though (they very pleasantly surprised me - a lot).

These are my preffered mid-budget units still: http://www.definitivetech.com/products/in-wall-in-ceiling-speakers/ <- those are what I would (and will if I ever get around to it) go for myself any day.

But I'm not sure where our relative comparison for mid-budget is the same.

Archived