C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 Approved Routers List

mrtrixie

Can someone either post the most recent Control4 approved routers list, or point me to where I might find it? I am trying to find out if the Asus RT-AS68P, or RT-87U are compatible with my Control4 HC-250? I would also appreciate any recommendations on a good, stable wireless-ac router that has excellent signal strength range not named Airport Extreme, or over $250!

Thanks,

Aaron

Uniquity! Just installed a 24 port EdgeSwitch and now adding in the Unifi AP AC. Haven't seen an updated list to know if the ASUS is on there. Maybe someone has one...

Seconded for the WAP

My switch is Planet GSW 2401.

I have an airport extreme relegated to firewall and dns.

af5658d4b21fa36930750668326ed943.jpg

Not really. Where did you come up with that?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

When my dealer blew up my controller on the way to 2.6 because one of those patches did not go on first he was commenting that is is much harder to vpn to the unidentified controller.

Thankfully I had a backup and composer home so could press the restore button on the controller them reload the 253 project then try again.

When my dealer blew up my controller on the way to 2.6 because one of those patches did not go on first he was commenting that is is much harder to vpn to the unidentified controller.

Thankfully I had a backup and composer home so could press the restore button on the controller them reload the 253 project then try again.

Odd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived